< header class = "page-header" >
Category: Training < /header>
- Internship in Medicine and Surgery, six months each in Rangpur medical College and Hospital from 1/1/1996- 31/12/1996.
- Training in General and Minimal Access Surgery in Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation for Diabetic Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM) Hospital from 1/7/1999 – 30/6/2000.
- Training on Basic Life Support in BIRDEM Hospital in October 1999.
- Training in Casualty and Traumatology in Dhaka Medical College and Hospital from 1/7/2000 – 31/12/2000.
- Full Residential Training in the department of Surgery in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Dhaka 02/08/2003 – 03/07/04.
- Fellowship training in Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and Liver Transplant Surgery in National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore from 1/3/2005 – 31/8/2005.
- Fellowship training in Colorectal Surgery in Tulane University Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. from October to December 2014.